BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

-She's My Friend-


Hehe,
I love Amanda,
She can't stop blogging!!!!
Bahaha,
Anyway,
I've been obsessed with this Tomb Raider Game,
She let me borrow the next game for psp.
I LOVE IT!
Bahaha,
She loves me,
That's obvious,
And I love her too!
Hehe,
By the way,
I LOVE SCENE GIRLS!
They are so freakkin pretty,
So if anyone wants to follow me that is either scene or loves scenes,
Be my guest,
I will be linking scene videos to my page from now on,
And maybe even making my own scene page,
Im going to try to get my hair cut soon.
Im going to try and get it like Dakota Rose,
The famous Scene Queen,
But im not going to dye it.
Only because i cant.
[:
Oh well,
at least i can get my hair cut scene and i can style it scene,
Its too bad i cant like,
dye it,
and get cooler makeup,
and put tons of it on.
Like they do,
Haha,
Whateverrrrr.
LoL
Kayy,
Byt Now!

0 comments: