BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

We have the friendship you wish you had


Kay, so I can't lie, me and my girl Amanda, we are he friends everyone wants;
we stay together no matter what and nothing can't interfere;
we tell eachother everything and stand up for one another;
we don't give a flying turd what people say;
Amanda has always been on my side no matter what;
she never lies and she makes sure I'm always doin ok;
so, basically she's my big sister.
She treats me better then my actual big sister does.
She seems to love me more Nd care about me more;
WHICH, is why I love her[:
loveyoumanda

2 comments:

ItsLife,ItsBeauty,ItsTrue said...

awee baby cakes i love youuuuu <33

ItsLife,ItsBeauty,ItsTrue said...

did i every mention that i love you more than anything?