BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010


Hey,
It's me again.
Life's still pretty good,
School came back and hit me in the face.
I had to do a three paragraph essay on "where i went and what i explored".
It was some stupid social studies project.
ANYWAY, I have this obsession.
Would you like to know what it is?
BLOGGING!
My most favoritestful, awesome, cool, sweet, loving friend showed me how awesome blogging is, and now, I'm here to stay!
She, I swear, is the dream friend. She loves me SOOO much, she made a blog, not just any blog,
its a blog about our friendship.
And it will say all the cool things that we do,
She is the best friend anyone could ever have.
I LOVE YOU AMANDA!!!
Sisters Forever and Always!
I'm never leaving you, and you will not leave me...wanna know why?
Cause if you do anything stupid, LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT!!^^
I will do the same. So really, you have no choice but to stay.
You are my best friend,
and i love you
dont you dare leave me
EVER!
i love you like a sister.

0 comments: