BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

A day in the life...of me [:


Ok, well I love the days where your parents will let you do about anything you want to.
When you can just about go anywhere you want to.
Your parents just don't care.
Unfortunately, today was not that day.
I could barely chill with my Amanda.
But I did get to go my my friend Mirandas house.
We climbed trees, swung from trees, and she taught me a card game.
I dont remember the name of the game, but it was really fun.
Shes so silly. I act like her so much. She has influenced me so so so much!
I love my friends so much.
I have only been let down once by a friend and she is no longer my friend.
But i have made many more friends that are so much better than her.
So im really not that sad.
But WHATEVER!
Anyway.
Life's pretty great right now.

0 comments: