BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be excited!

My birthday is coming up in..
19 days!
I'm going to be 15.
In April that means,
I can get my temps!
I am so excited.
I'm going to get some awesome things.
I'll be having a party.
Nothing too big.
I don't like over-sized parties.
They worry me.
I do love to have my friends over,
and be childish.
By playing little kid games outdoors.
[ :
Unfortunately my birthday is on Monday.
I met a girl with the EXACT same birthday as me.
I don't know what time i was born but,
That's because i don't know how much my mother cares.
I have decided that i am very random and that this post,
Is pointless,
Because nobody reads any of these.
If they do I have no way of knowing.
So it seems pointless.
So goodbye Blogger,
Until I am acknowledged.

0 comments: