BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hai hai[:

Ok so you hafta understand that I know the guys that are good for you[:
I was just looking at some old stuff and was thinking of something,
your past boyfriends.
You have a really bad habit of picking boys that are no good.
So maybe come ask me about them!
I seem to always know when they are good!
I always either hate them or I like them.
The good wholesome guys are the ones I like,
and I never like the druggies or the ones who like alcohol.
By the way when I type alcohol I sing the song[:
so yeah,
I guess that's my blog.
I just wanted to say that I love Amanda Krystal Werner with all my heart and even though I've been busy and stuff lately I will always love you no matter what so don't ever think otherwise.
Iloveyousosososomuch!

0 comments: